THE LATEST NEWS FROM GIAC
GIAC software for the Porsche ® 997.2 Turbo S is now available....
GIAC software calibrations are now available for the 2011 Porsche ® 997.2 Turbo S DFI (Direct Fuel Injection). This software calibration offers a few dramatic improvements over the factory performance software upgrade.
- Improved crank horsepower and torque gains at 64 hp/94 ft lbs of torque with intercoolers and exhaust
- Improved throttle response for a drive-by-cable system feel.
- Increased torque limits to accommodate additional hardware modifications.
- Speed limiters raised to factory redline in final drive gear.
- Stock mode and a handheld switcher are included with purchase. Additional switching modes (100 octane Race, Anti-theft, Valet) are also available for purchase.
Dynamometer test results from an MD-500 Mustang dyno are included here. The graph plots power tests (wheel HP and TQ) for a 2011 Porsche 997.2 Turbo S DFI on 93-octane fuel. The red lines denote a completely stock Porsche Turbo S with OEM software, exhaust and intercoolers. The light and dark blue lines are measured with GIAC 93 octane Turbo S software, Champion Motorsport intercoolers and Tubi Race exhaust.